Monday, February 20, 2012

Putting a Face on White Collar Crime in California: Thomas J. Butts, Attorney at Law

Putting a Face on White Collar Crime in California:

Thomas J. Butts, Attorney at Law\chief moral coward and legal relativist of Butts and Johnson, Attorneys at Law in San Jose.

After working with hundreds of attorneys over the years, I can honestly say that he is the most dishonest attorney that to date, I ever met or worked with.

Tom is also Past President of the California Bar Association, Oath-breakers and Fraud Sub-Section often referred to as: Applicant Attorney's Association.

Tom was my attorney for over 20 years, and despite my entreaties to obey his oath and follow the law and aide me openly like his oath demanded - instead, he openly (for personal gain and profit and to avoid jail himself) allowed White Collar Crime to "go un-noticed" on his watch as my personal attorney whom I fired 4 times yet took back after his groveling and promising to "do it right - I promise!"

Gosh was that my mistake, trusting Thomas J. Butts to honor his oath, his given word - and his hand, also given and taken - in trust... (the sound of me spitting).

Yep, he surely did do that and not only broke his oath, he shattered it openly and PROUDLY to make a buck and to keep a dishonest system of law intact so all the other attorneys he knew and conspired with could also get rich while avoiding jail for doing it illegally.

He allowed Chief's Disease - pensions spiking via illegal worker's compensation claims by the law enforcement groups of California - to loot the state, literally, and of billions of dollars, not just thousands, not even merely millions but billions - and all on his watch.

He allowed my managers at State Compensation Insurance Fund (SCIF, State Fund) to loot the state via illegal worker's comp claims that he could not and would not report due to a HUGE conflict of interest in his (and many others) wanting to break the law to get rich. Why, he was so political, he even parlayed the information he obtained as part of his pretending to represent me from me in confidence to "advance" politically and socially among the ranks of attorneys to become President of the Applicant Attorneys Association, subsection Oath-Breakers and Fraud unit.

Hey but he ain't much worse than one of his partners who one of my P.I.'s caught on film, it was his own film noir, call it "riding bareback, or in the saddle again."

My boss Robert Quaid simply laughed when I suggested we report the attorney for ethics violations (and for filing a fraudulent case just to get laid). He only kept the film and report in case he wanted to blackmail that attorney someday - that's how it worked in Civil Service where I worked - although I guess it wasn't really very civil now, was it?

When I confronted Tom and his partner about criminal activity against their oaths, one never spoke to me again over catching him "in flagrant delicto" (and from all reports, lapping it up).

Thomas J. Butts was so dishonest, he allowed the evil managers at the San Jose Office of State Fund to abuse me physically and emotionally on the job simply for trying to OBEY OATHS, NOT BREAK THEM and he even allowed attempted murder on my person by those sent after me by an attorney now a sitting San Jose WCAB Judge.

Who says crime doesn't pay - as long as it is "only" White Collar Crime, or you work with Thomas J. Butts, it sure as hell does.

Thomas J. Butts, to whom an oath is "less than the sound that comes from a bell, tolling..."

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thomas J. Butts also altered a judge's order to deny me penalties and interest that had been granted me. he also allowed doctors whom i discovered had a "brisk drug trade going on the side" to try to poison/kill me after i said no to involvement as they needed a "delivery boy" for their drugs, so by mis-management of my health they tried to over=dose me on drugs. He also allowed my employer and doctors and other lawyers to send people after me to harm me - clear revenge for stopping illegal claims. At least 12 people were sent after me, i evaded all but 4 and i was glad to wake up each time. He allowed uniformed members of the CHP, the San Jose PD and others to beat me up or abuse me, even if it was just knocking me out for trying to report white collar crime.

    He is not an honest attorney, after 20+ years he FAILED to complete discovery or the medical legal process for me just to please his crooked friends in the legal and medical field as well as the very crooked civil service managers at State Compensation Insurance Fund.

    i could not recommend him for anyone unless you need a crooked lawyer.

    to make sure you avoid him:

    Thomas J. Butts, Esq.
    bar assoc. # 85440 active since May 1979
    481 N. 1st street
    San Jose, Ca.

    ReplyDelete